I have believed for quite some time that our DNA is being activated into a new awareness.
Hopi and other American Indian shamans as well as myself believe we are moving into a time when we will chose a future of doom and gloom or an era of a new beginning, a new frequency, or a new dimension of existence where we will become more intuitive and able to understand the motives of others and possibly reconnect with beings of other dimensions.
As we move into this new reality, many of us will experience symptoms that will tell the discerning soul they are indeed moving to a heightened awareness.
I seem to be experiencing most of the symptoms they are describing, although some may move into this new era and display no symptoms at all. Alas, some may have real physical diseases that should be checked out by a doctor. Proceed at your own discretion.
The following symptoms were noted in Shirley Maclaine’s new book,”What If?”
- Headaches or nonlocalized pressure in the head;
- Shifting or unstable vision; Perhaps the cessation of the karma of the last twenty-six thousand years will enable us to begin again without fear. History will definitely need a new script, and all of us— humans and star
beings, extraterrestrial actors— will have a chance to play our part
- Requiring one pair of glasses one day and a different pair the next;
- A deepening sense of the ability to “see”;
- Sleep pattern interruptions;
- Feelings that you are going crazy, losing your mind, or an inability to focus;
- Emotional tenderness, mood swings, and “mania”;
- An embracing of unity consciousness;
- Heightened sensitivity to smell, sound, and
taste, or change in eating preferences;
- Losing track of “time”;
- Physically dropping or bumping into things;
- Hearing high-pitched tones or a series of tones or pressure in one or both ears;
- Spiritual death or brief suicidal thoughts; Headaches or nonlocalized pressure in the head;
- A heightened sense of not being in the present, or a sense of detachment;
- A general sense of “free-flowing” energy that can often manifest and be misinterpreted as anxiety;
- Jolts of energy that are felt physically and often will move the body;
- Lack of focus and attention for any length of time;
- Heightened, newfound discomfort with some public environments;
- A sudden urge to make everything spacious, to release personal treasures, or to remove clutter from your environment;
- Heartburn or chest pressure;
- Attraction to new colors;
- Change in priorities in your career/ relationships; and
- A feeling of time “moving fast.”
Gary has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature,landscapes and studying native cultures.Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt,the Canary Islands,much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America, and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hard cover and Ebooks,and contact information: please check his website, http://www.journeysthrulife.com.
Your comments appreciated
At this period of time in the history of man, there is probably more individual searching being done into the theories behind the origin of the human race,what happens after death,the possibility of life on other planets, and what our relationship is to these life forms, if they do exist. There are millions of people who are questioning the existence of God, who he really is, and what is my relationship with him? Is he someone who mysteriously floats around on a cloud watching and judging us from above like some bigger than life Santa Claus, or is he, like many of the esoteric sciences claim, a part of our inner Self, whom we have constant contact with, someone whom we and everything in the universe are connected and are thus one? Each of us in our own way is experiencing what God is, and thus we are each a part of God, thus we are God! This book is a brief account of my search for my own truth as I know it today, everything stated actually happened, according to my own perception. It has been an exciting search,at times very frustrating, very rewarding, and above all, very fulfilling. My main purpose in writing this book is to show that anyone, even a bashful unfamous country boy can have these awakenings, you don’t have to be rich or well-known to find your connection to Divine Source. I began taking notes for this book over thirty years ago, at the time, writing a book was the farthest thing from my mind. My only thought was to have a journal to read over when I got older. As a result, I didn’t record some of my references, many of the references were from Aboriginal and Mayan elders themselves, many of which has been the victim of the ravages of time. Hence my book is short on references, but long on experience.