Written by: Gary Wonning
There is always a lot of confusion when people talk of soul mates. Many think a soul mate is the ultimate union, the person they have been looking for to fulfill all their dreams. The person they can’t live without.
They search all their lives for a soul mate when in reality every person they come in contact with is a soul mate. While you are searching for “The One”, you will find several other “Ones” along the way. Each,”One serves as a mirror of the person you were at the time of the relationship so you can grow into your next best self. Each of these mates is a facet of your soul, and in actuality is your soul mate. You don’t just have one soul mate, you have many.
The soul in it’s present form, is temporary, the soul that makes you,”you”, makes it’s home in the solar plexus and dissolves back into your eternal spirit at death. Spirit is eternal from wich all imagination, creation, and inspiration dwell.
In essence, soulmates are our mirrors and reflect back to us what we are. There are no time limits on these relationships, they can last a week, months, years or a lifetime. They last as long as the two souls determine they want them to last and until the lessons they came for are learned.
When we begin living our authentic self, we meet out Spirit mate or twin flame. The image reflected back to us is no longer the lesson, but the answer.
According to mythology, in the beginning we were created from one source, that was split into smaller and smaller units down to one soul. This soul journeyed to earth and split again into two separate halves to experience duality.
Over many lifetimes, they would reincarnate again and again always longing for the other, often meeting, until they would once again reunite and leave this physical plane once again as one.
When you have found you’re Twin-flame, you will know by experiencing some of the following signs:
– An overwhelming sense of love and attraction.
– A sense of completion that goes beyond words.
– A magnetism to the other stronger than anything you have ever experienced.
– You will complement one another.
– The ability to literally feel one another whether you are with or without your partner physically.
– A feeling that you are so close, you just might be related – like a brother or a sister.
– A complete and total breakdown of your lives as you knew them upon finding one another.
– The power to touch the other without physical means from great distances.
– Synchronicities will be abundant. You may find yourselves calling, emailing and texting one another at the exact same time. You may also find yourselves buying each other the same gifts.
– You may feel your heart wanting to jump out of your chest at the sound of his or her voice.
– The ability to feel each others emotions, whether they be happy or sad ones, from great distances.
– The ability to contact one another just by thinking of the other or meditating and have confirmation the other knows and/or have the same spiritual experience together.
– The desire to be with one another no matter what the obstacle blocking your way.
– The ability to dream of your partner in their current state and verify the accuracy of that dream, later.
– You may notice the ability to collapse time as you knew it. Upon your coming together, time itself will cease to exist.
– When you and your partner are out and about, you may notice the eyes of everyone are upon you. Your love for one another will shine so brightly, that it is not uncommon for those near or around you, to be drawn TO YOU! And even though they won’t understand what it is the both of you have, they are fed by the beauty of the love.
– You may find yourselves completing each others sentences, sometimes even before you have the chance to begin them.
We all incarnate on this plane to experience different “missions”, to complete our different karma, and to fulfill our individual destinies. Not every incarnation will allow you to find your Twin-flame , but if this is a gift you receive in this lifetime, it is precious beyond words.
The author has been a writer/ photographer for over 20 years, specializing in nature, landscapes and studying native cultures. Besides visiting most of the United States, he has traveled to such places as Egypt, the Canary Islands, much of the Caribbean. He has studied the Mayan Cultures in Central America and the Australian Aboriginal way of life.Photography has given him the opportunity to observe life in many different parts of the world!
He has published several books about the various cultures he has observed.
For more information and a link to his hardcover and Ebooks, and contact information: please check his website, www.journeysthrulife.com.
Your comments appreciated
At this period of time in the history of man, there is probably more individual searching being done into the theories behind the origin of the human race,what happens after death,the possibility of life on other planets, and what our relationship is to these life forms, if they do exist. There are millions of people who are questioning the existence of God, who he really is, and what is my relationship with him? Is he someone who mysteriously floats around on a cloud watching and judging us from above like some bigger than life Santa Claus, or is he, like many of the esoteric sciences claim, a part of our inner Self, whom we have constant contact with, someone whom we and everything in the universe are connected and are thus one? Each of us in our own way is experiencing what God is, and thus we are each a part of God, thus we are God! This book is a brief account of my search for my own truth as I know it today, everything stated actually happened, according to my own perception. It has been an exciting search,at times very frustrating, very rewarding, and above all, very fulfilling. My main purpose in writing this book is to show that anyone, even a bashful unfamous country boy can have these awakenings, you don’t have to be rich or well-known to find your connection to Divine Source. I began taking notes for this book over thirty years ago, at the time, writing a book was the farthest thing from my mind. My only thought was to have a journal to read over when I got older. As a result, I didn’t record some of my references, many of the references were from Aboriginal and Mayan elders themselves, many of which has been the victim of the ravages of time.